Search This Blog

Willow Rivers, Thinking Big

Hello, My name is Willow Rivers, many of you have never even heard of me, that's fine, I hope in the coming days, weeks and months that you come to love my blog and love what I write about. I decided it was time to start fresh and no longer hide from the world and show the world many new things that many need or want to see or hear just do not have the voice.

Some of my messages will be emails to other people, like senators about issues I believe in, some things will be random diary entry as this is where I choose to place to tell the world my thoughts, feelings or about things going on in my life.

For now I will stay faceless but soon I will share the world and you what I look like, but for now this is who I am, I hope you give me a chance, I am a picture less blog on this Internet at this time but in time I believe that maybe I can affect a change or at least affect 1 life in this life time, if this blog reaches one person and changes there life for the better and they wish to change 1 life, then I did my work.

However that isn't really me, I have a zest for life and I really want others to want to live the life they choose to live, not the one they have either been given or chosen for them. Know that in life you are not here for the validation or approval of other people, know that you need to be the person you want to be in this life.

I hope that my passion that I write and the passion that maybe I am writing to you, passes on to you and motivates you to accept yourself, or even do the hard thing. If you love your life, love yourself, accept who you are and what you are doing in the present and plans for the future, then I would very much like to say BRAVO! If not I hope that this blog can become your hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive